something pink

I know this may come as a surprise to everyone who knows me....but I CAN make pink things.

I just usually choose not to. It's not that I have anything against pink. I just love deep, dark colors more. I love the contrast and the richness. (Take, for example, yesterday's post.) I did manage to throw in some dark brown and tiny bit of deep red today though. I was just thinking to myself that I liked this cookie better before I added the light pink... And then I was thinking that I should have taken pictures of this cookie as it was being decorated so you could see what I mean. In case you are wondering, I did the brown square first. And for all of you that I may have offended with my ambivalence toward pink -- Don't leave. Don't hate me forever! I will make it up to you. I am doing pink penance this week with an adorable baby shower cake and coordinating cookies!
Georganne
Georganne

This is a short biography of the post author and you can replace it with your own biography.