Jack-O-Lantern Cookies

This is might be a bit of a surprise to you all, but I'm not really in love with Halloween. I know -- this is coming from the girl who started posting Halloween cookies in AUGUST. Here's the thing-- I adore all the CUTE and FUN aspects of Halloween. But there is so much on the scary/creepy/plain-old-gross end to keep me from falling for this holiday. I'm a pretty lucky girl, because so far, the two boys in my house agree. I mean, my 4 year old still has nightmares from watching the Halloween special of "The Chipmunks." Or maybe that's me. I get confused.

These are my compromise for all of you who like "the other" side of Halloween. They are kind of, a little bit, scary. Maybe look at them in the middle of the night or something. Ooh, and the best part is that they are super easy to make. I'll show you how to do it tomorrow. Or some other day that is not today. Because right now, I have to go play with teddy bears and rainbows and other non-creepy things. Actually, now that I think about it, those things are kind of creeping me out too. Maybe I'll just hide in my closet for a bit. With the lights on. And some ice cream.
Georganne
Georganne

This is a short biography of the post author and you can replace it with your own biography.